With the technology installed in over 200,000 applications worldwide, iWave-V is a low-maintenance, bipolar, high-output ion generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct A/C systems (but could be used in other air conditioning applications). As the air flows past the iWave-V, positive and negative ions actively clean the supply air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces smoke and odors (cooking, pet, VOCs), as well as other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air.
iWave-V always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc per polarity (320 million total ions/cc). iWave-V treats the air in residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size (or other appropriate A/C applications). Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-V installs inside or outside of duct, or it attaches magnetically near the indoor fan.
- Needlepoint bipolar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- Installs with universal mounting options and integrated magnets
- Small compact design with no replacement parts
- Reduces certain bacteria and viruses*
- Reduces odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner by thoroughly killing biological activity
- UL and cUL recognized
- Three-year warranty**
*See Performance Data for details. **Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.