iWave-M is a flexible ion-generating bar that can treat IAQ in nearly any HVAC application. The air ionization system provides the highest level of ionization energy in the most compact size available in the market, producing 35 million ions/cc per linear foot. The highly versatile iWave-M is low maintenance with no replacement parts. As the air flows past the iWave-M, the device emits positive and negative ions that treat the air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces smoke and odors (cooking, pet, VOCs), as well as other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air.
iWave-M’s revolutionary circuit bar with special integrated ion-generating needles fits any HVAC cooling coil up to 36″ wide. The circuit bar is chemical resistant and highly durable for long service life. Plus, it can be folded to length in the field to any size and uses hook/loop fasteners for the flexible bar and power pack for easy installation. It is perfect for ductless HVAC systems – specifically mini-splits, commercial VRF coils, PTAC systems – plus some residential and commercial duct systems, packaged systems and transport cooling coils. The iWave-M is the most versatile and novel product on the market to address air quality for any HVAC system, in particular to solve certain bacteria issues common in hard-to-clean ductless systems.
- Special ion needles routed in a flexible bar circuit
- Compact design applicable for HVAC cooling coils up to 36" wide
- Can flex easily in the field to accommodate virtually any application - ideal for ductless systems
- Validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- Chemical and temperature resistant; durable for long service life
- No replacement parts
- Flexible voltage input – 110VAC to 240VAC
- Reduces certain bacteria and viruses
- Reduces odors, smoke, static electricity and airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- UL and cUL recognized
- Three-year warranty*
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.