iWave-C is a self-cleaning, bipolar ionization generator for actively treating a building’s air quality that does not require replacement parts in a year or two like competing UV lights or other ionizer technologies. In addition, the iWave-C produces and maintains unparalleled ionization output and capabilities. As the air flows past the iWave-C, the device emits positive and negative ions that actively treat the supply air, reducing certain bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces smoke and odors (cooking, pet, VOCs), as well as other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air.
Although suitable for residential applications, the original iWave-C is specially designed for light commercial systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM) with no maintenance or replacement parts needed for the life of the device. iWave-C can be duct-mounted indoors or outdoors, depending on the application. iWave-C always works at peak performance, producing 200 million ions/cc per polarity (400 million total ions/cc), making it superior to other market approaches. Special features include a programmable self-cleaning cycle, waterproof housing, digital display (for on-site visual monitoring) and integral alarm contact (for remote monitoring).
- Patented self-cleaning design
- Needlepoint bipolar ionization actively treats air in homes and buildings
- Duct-mount install for systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM)
- Validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- Includes waterproof housing for installation indoors or outdoors
- Multi-voltage input – 24VAC, 120VAC or 240VAC
- Reduces certain bacteria and viruses
- Reduces odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle with digital display
- Integral alarm contact for remote monitoring
- UL and cUL certified
- Three-year warranty*
*Nu-Calgon offers a three-year limited warranty on iWave products. For a valid warranty claim within three years, proof of purchase and proof of installation by a licensed HVAC or electrical contractor must be provided. See full warranty for complete details.